Monday, July 20, 2009
Please say a prayer for Jane Baird
It is so hard having a sick baby but especially when you are a new mommy. In my case it is especially hard because every little thing that happens I'm like, "I wonder if that's related to her surgery!" or "Oh, no! Maybe there's a problem with her esophagus!" Well Jane Baird has had a pretty rough week and she is still coughing and spitting up just about every other bottle. I called Dr. Georgeson's nurse this morning and of course Dr. G and his nurse are not in the office today (Dr. G is her surgeon). I left a message with another nurse for another doctor. I'm waiting on her call. I am hoping that everything will be fine but I am getting nervous. TEF is very rare and many doctors and nurses are not familiar with it and the complications that may arise. I pray that whoever returns my call is knowledgable about her TEF repair and can send me in the direction that I need to go...
Please say a prayer for Jane Baird. She has been through so much already in her 3 1/2 months. I know that God will take care of her and everything will be ok. It's so hard for me not knowing what's going on inside that little body and what to do about it.
**UPDATE**
The nurse called me after speaking to Dr. Georgeson. He wants Jane Baird to come in for an Upper GI check and an Esophagram. We are scheduled for tomorrow morning at 8:00.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment