Monday, July 20, 2009

Jane Baird's new favorite toy

Jane Baird was helping me cook again today and I gave her my measuring spoons to play with. She worked and worked until she finally got one in her mouth. After about 10 minutes, her shirt was completely soaked down to her pants! Also earlier (before the measuring spoons) she was trying to pick up a polka dot off her pants. Too cute!

1 comment:

Candy Jones said...

So sorry she is sick. I know you worry. I will pray and I sure hope everything is okay.

Cute stories about the polka dots and the hairbow. Just from reading about her she seems like she is smart as a whip. Just keep putting those bows in. Don't let her win! MG finally gave up after a few months of pulling them out and I would put them right back in. I do not think she was that young though. You've got a little genius!