Monday, June 1, 2009

Watching the Bachelorette with mommy
Music Time!
Jane Baird got her first little pedicure tonight. Her toe nails were getting long so instead of cutting them (I'm scared to do that) I filed them down gently. I painted my toes and JB wanted in on the action so I painted her too. Her little piggies are adorable!
Jane Baird loves music and loves to hear me sing. I have a great voice (just kidding=). Anyway each morning when we are both good and awake we have music time and I sing to her. She loves it and smiles the whole time. Sometimes she opens her mouth as if she is singing too but nothing comes out yet. She is just too cute!

1 comment:

ashley&christy2001 said...

Those little piggies are precious....Something about a mommy's voice just is soothing, I sing to both of my boys and now Brayden the 3 year old will sing to me...its pretty funny.