Yesterday was a busy day! I had a Dr. appointment in B'ham so Angie went with to help take care of Jane Baird. After my appointment we went to Trussville to Sam's to get some Pampers. Jane Baird slept the entire time we were gone until we got back into Jasper and were about 5 minutes from home. At that time she woke of screaming for a bottle! She has a very distinct hungry cry.
When daddy got home, we got ready for dinner. We were going to eat with my parents and at a new restaurant in Jasper. If you have never been to Jasper before, let me just tell you...we have NO good eating places here! Sometimes Alan and I just ride up and down the highway trying to decide what we want to eat and most of the time we just end up going back home and thawing something out of the freezer. So anyway we just got a Johnny Brusco's. I was disappointed when I found out that the new restaurant we were getting was another chain restaurant. I was hoping that we would get something better. As it turns out though, Johnny Brusco's was pretty good! They gave Hayes a little plate of pizza dough to play with while we waited for our food. Jane Baird was a perfect little angel as always! She was getting a lot of attention as she usually does when we go somewhere. She loves attention!
2 comments:
Mrs Quiqley's is pretty good, and Victoria's is good. Have you tried ordering your diapers online at diapers.com that is were I get mine, they have free shipping.Your little girl is a doll.
Never been to Victoria's b/c I don't like country food but I do like Quigleys. I haven't tried diapers.com but I'll have to check them out next time I need diapers...Thanks!
Post a Comment