Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Waiting...
I bought a new camera so that I could take better quality pictures of Jane Baird. I asked Grethel (my favorite photographer) what she would recommend for me. I ordered exactly what she told me to order and I paid extra to have it delivered today. I go back to my photography class on Friday and want some time to play around with it b/f Friday. Anyway Reagan and her family are in town at my parent's house. Normally when they are in town, I spend every waking moment with them. However today I am sitting at home with JB waiting on UPS! They said they would come sometime between 8:00 am and 7:00 pm. The delivery requires a signature so I have to be here. It's 1:40 so I have already been waiting for 5 hours. How much longer??? I am missing precious time with family. Hurry up UPS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What did you get? I hope that it arrived this afternoon!
Post a Comment