Sunday, June 14, 2009
This morning I had some errands to run so I left Jane Baird at home with Alan. It was raining pretty hard. When I returned home I pulled my car into the garage and opened the car door and then I slipped and fell. My flip flops were wet from the rain causing me to slip. So I am on the ground and can't really get up on my own so I call Alan on my cell to ask him to come out to the garage for a sec. (He thinks I need help bringing my groceries in) When he walks out, he doesn't see me and so I wave and say "down here." It was kind of funny, but he didn't think so...he kinda freaked out. Anyway he was like "Are you ok? What did you hurt?" I hurt my back, my arm, my hand, and my rump but not like a serious injury--just bruised up. Because I had a great fall, Alan tended to Jane Baird most of the day.
I was supposed to go to a wedding this afternoon, but after all the rain and my fall I decided not to go. My cousin's lingerie shower was this evening at 6:00 so it would have been really hard to be back in Jasper on time for the shower.
While I was at the shower, Alan cleaned the house (top to bottom) and surprised me when I got home. He cleaned the kitchen, livingroom, bedroom, our bathroom, did all of the laundry, and vacuumed and mopped. He even cleaned my enormous tub which is a pain to clean! He is a wonderful husband!!! Thanks, Alan.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment