Sunday, June 14, 2009
I'm a celebrity...Get me out of here!
Nene's birthday is on Thursday and we have been working on a special little something for her (Nene is Alan's mother). I was taking pictures of Jane Baird in a large gift box with tissue paper and such and she was having the best time rustling the tissue paper. She was all smiles for a few minutes and then all of a sudden she wanted out...fast!
WARNING: If you know Gloria (Nene), do not mention that you saw this on the blog or I will come after you! I don't have to worry about her seeing it b/c she and Carl have not yet entered into this decade and do use a computer. (Alan gave them a computer but they haven't gotten internet yet and probably won't before Thursday)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment