Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Photography by Grethel Van Epps

Grethel Van Epps took these amazing pictures of Jane Baird on Monday. Check out her website: http://www.gvephotography.com/ to see her beautiful photography. The 1st three pictures were taken for daddy for father's day. He has been wanting this Alabama tie so JB and I bought it for him. I thought it would be cute for JB to wear it like a little pin-up girl. These pictures turned out so sweet :) Alan will love them!

2 comments:

ashley&christy2001 said...

Pictures are great,your husband is going to love the pic & tie such a sweet idea

Grace Williams said...

I LOVE these pictures. You must tell me more about this photographer. You are so right; she captured the true beauty of your child. The pictures of you two together are especially breath-taking. You are both so beautiful! I am sure Alan will love his gift.