Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bad News :(

We took Jane Baird to Dr. Rozzelle, a neurosurgeon at Children's Hospital this morning. He said that Jane Baird will need another surergy :( However he did say that is was a very low risk surgery and an easy fix. With a snip of her filum terminale she will all fixed. Dr. Rozzelle told us that this surgery is nothing compared to what Jane Baird has already been through with her TEF surgery and she could go home the day after her surgery. Her developmental growth will not be affected and Dr. Rozzelle does not think she will have any further complications.
Pictures from Our Visit with Dr. Rozzelle
Waiting for Dr. Rozzelle Getting Sleepy
My 1st Wagon Ride
Enjoying the Ride!

2 comments:

Grethel said...

I'm sorry to hear about her surgery... I'm sure she'll do awesome.. you guys will be in my thoughts.

ashley&christy2001 said...

I am so sorry to hear that she will have to undergo another surgery. I will be praying for all of you. She is very beautiful.