Wednesday, May 20, 2009

1st field trip and new clothes!

Today the first graders at my school had their end-of-the-year party at the park. Jane Baird and I went to socialize and say goodbye to everyone. Dusti and Naomi (both teachers and good friends of ours) passed Jane Baird back and forth and argued over who got to feed her (they both miss having babies around). We had fun visiting!
Jane Baird and I went shopping this afternoon and she got two new outfits (as if she needed any more clothes :)
Sitting in her Bumbo seat watching her mommy update the blog
Sorry that my pictures and captions are all over the place. I don't know how to fix it. I'm very frusterated with Blogger!!!

2 comments:

ashley&christy2001 said...

She is beautiful, and I love her little outfits.

Grace Williams said...

Love the new outfits! That is a great picture of Naomi too. She and Dusti both are so good with babies.