Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today Angie and I took Jane Baird to B'ham to get pictures made. We had so much fun. JB did really well. We couldn't wake her for the first few shots but as soon as we changed outfits, she was wide awake. After the photo session we went and had lunch at a great little Italian cafe. This was Jane Baird's first time in a restaurant so of course I had the waitress take our picture. Later on this afternoon Jane Baird and I went to the grocery store together. I didn't want to take her but I had no choice--we were out of dog food and Tallulah was HUNGRY!
Jane Baird's 1st outing to a restaurant

1 comment:

Grace Williams said...

I love the ones where she is asleep. Did you go to Portrait Innovations? We loved them! I had a professional do some recently, but I think we will go back to PI next time because it's closer and the pics were good with both.