Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jane Baird is finally home!!!

We packed her crib up to move up to our own private hospital room Jane Baird was ready to spend the night with her mommy and daddy
The clowns came to visit us last night and brought JB presents
About to leave the hospital with our sweet baby
Finally home!
Happy family!
JB's first moments in her room
When we arrived at the hospital Tuesday morning they told us that they were ready for us to "room in" with Jane Baird. That means that we got our own private hotel room and could spend the night with her. We were hoping that it would only be one night but it ended up being for two nights. The surgeons wanted to see steady weight gain and she gained both nights so we were relieved when we were told that she was ready to be discharged today. We are loving having our baby home with us!

4 comments:

Karen Ekonen said...

How wonderful that you're all home! She is so beautiful, and I will continue to pray for you all!

Allison said...

Glad she is home. She is beautiful and yall have been in our prayers!

Grace Williams said...

I Love this post! I just cried when I saw the picture of you all in her room. What a happy moment! I was praying that she would get to come home by Easter. God is so good! Enjoy some alone time with that beautiful baby girl. Love y'all!!!

ashley&christy2001 said...

What a wonderful blessing I am so happy for you guys, its amazing how God works!!I hope you guys are able to get some rest now that your beautiful little girl is home. Looking at pictures of her she sure is getting big YEAH!!!