Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Finally she cooperates!
I went back to the doctor today to try the 4-D ultrasound again. She finally decided to show her face. On the way over I drank a Mountain Dew and a Red Bull hoping that it would get her moving. She weighs just over 3 pounds now. I am now measuring 34 weeks and I am only supposed to be 31 weeks. During the ultrasound they checked the fluid and growth and everything looked fine. Dr. Christine said that she is in the 44% for weight so she is right where she needs to be. She also said that I am carrying her high so that could be why I am measuring 3 weeks ahead. Also, she is now head down. Hopefully she will stay that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey I love the pictures!!!
Jordan
Post a Comment