Thursday, January 15, 2009

29 week appointment

I went to the doc for my 29 week appointmet yesterday. We were also scheduled to have our 4-D ultrasound but if you'll notice, I have no pics to post because she was being a little stinker yesterday. She slept the whole time and we couldn't get her to move an inch (she NEVER sleeps!) When she got tired of us shaking her and jabbing her she rolled over and put her back to us so that pretty much ended the ultrasound. (Alan says she was being a diva like her mommy) We go back in two more weeks to try again. Maybe she will be more cooperative next time. I am now measuring 30 weeks and I am supposed to be 29 weeks so maybe she will be coming early. I also gained 5 pounds over the last few weeks (oops!) for a total of 15 pounds.

No comments: