Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Husband, The Decorator

It is a tradition to drag out all of the Christmas stuff and to buy the tree the day after Thanksgiving (after hitting the early morning sales). Well this year I didn’t feel like shopping and I really didn’t feel like decorating either. My dear sweet husband decided he would have a go at decorating while I relaxed on the couch and watched (laughing because he was taking the decorating thing very seriously).
He rearranged the nutcrackers about 5 times trying center them
He hung the stockings by the chimney with care and arranged the greenery on the mantle. The greenery actually looks really good although you can't really tell in the picture. I'm not a good photographer at all!
Our 12 foot Christmas tree! He even helped me wrap some presents after all that decorating
another greenery arrangement by Alan

No comments: