Thursday, December 4, 2008

Go Big Blue! AND Meredith Gets Crafty

The Cordova Blue Devils made it to the state championship again this year (they won the title last year) so we were invited to attend a pep rally at the high school yesterday. I got a few pictures of Jack at the pep rally. He said his favorite part was watching the cheerleaders do tricks. The state championship playoffs was today in B’ham at 3:00 and school let out today at 11:30 so that everyone would have time to travel to the game. (I only had 6 students show up for school today.) When I got home I began a little craft project for the baby’s room and I am so proud of it. I used to be really crafty like Martha Stewart and I thought I had lost my touch until today. I got these cute letters from Hobby Lobby (50% off) and bought some pink glitter and pink and white polka dot ribbon (also 50% off). The letters were already painted white so I added pink glittery polka dots and then the ribbon to hang them on the wall.
Jack walking into the gym for the pep rally Jack and Logan waiting for the pep rally to begin
My project! The glitter doesn't show up well and I couldn't get my flash to work properly so this isn't a great picture but you get the point.

No comments: