
Jack and I made this for his teacher, Mrs. Palmer

I am not a scrapbooker however, I managed to get a little crafty while at Erin's new store. This is a picture of my 1st scrapbooking project. I thought it turned out really good for a beginner!

We took a little weekend trip to GA this past weekend. Alan's cousin, Erin Waters opened up a scrapbooking store in Carrollton, Ga (right outside of Atlanta) and she had her grand opening on Saturday. She was very surprised to see us walk through the door (we didn't tell her we were coming). We were so impressed with her store! It looked so good and we are so very proud of her. Here are a few pictures from the grand opening.
1 comment:
Hey Meredith (and Alan)-
I just wanted to thank you again for surprising me the other weekend. You just don't know how it made my day! Your project was AWESOME- beginner or not! I am so beyond glad ya'll came and glad to see you made it to the aquarium too. Come back and see me sometime and hopefully me and mom will be back in the AL soon so we can all go grab dinner or something.
Your blog is too cute!
Love you all ~Erin
Post a Comment