APRIL 2012:
Jane Baird's friend, Logan, went to Disney World and brought her a princess hat!
We celebrate my mother's birthday (April 11). She is the BEST mother in the world and I am so glad that she is mine! We
I am so sorry that I cut my dad's head off! He will never know because he doesn't know how to use a computer, but this would have be a PERFECT picture. I was too focused on getting the kids to look at me and wasn't paying attention. Sorry, Pops!
My sweet baby LOVES to swing!!! And she knows how to swing all by herself and doesn't need anyone to push her!
Fun at the park with her friend, Logan!
Local celebrity, James Spann, the best weather man ever! He came to our school to to talk to our students about weather safety. He is a wonderful speaker and everyone enjoyed him. I think the teachers got more excited than the students :)
JB had an appointment with her ENT and afterwards, we went to McDonalds.
"Look, Mom! I amde a 'C'" I am so proud of my super smart girl. She loves to learn.
More celebrities come to our school!!! Our community was hit very hard by the tornadoes April 27, 2011. One year later "Bo Bikes Bama" bikes through our tiny town and makes a stop at our little county school. ESPN even showed up! This is the biggest thing that has ever happened to us and we all felt so blessed to have them :) Among the celebrities were Bo Jackson, Picabo Street, Lance Armstrong, Scottie Pippen, Ken Griffey Jr., and a few more that I didn't recognize. Fun, fun day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment