A lot has happened in March! We have been so busy...
JB's first trip to the dentist
Jane Baird turned 3 on Monday!!! Monday evening we went to the park and had a small family party. JB requested a bunny cake and lots of presents. We had already had her big party with family and friends and had only a few more gifts to give her. She wasn't disappointed though. We had a great time together.
Showing off her manicure :) We went for manis and pedis the morning of her birthday!
I was looking to see if Molly and Jane Baird picked out the same bear but they didn't. Molly picked out the white bear with the red, blue and yellow all over it. I think it is the "Victoria Justice" bear. I tried so hard to get her to name it "Jane Bear" : ) But like most of her dolls it had to be "Alice". All of them are Allie June or Allie something, or Alice this or that. So, no Jane Bear. Just thought that would be sweet if she had have agreed. Then we went to the zoo. They left yesterday. Wont see them til Monday : ( Love your pics though. She is a blessed little girl! And a beauty!
1 comment:
I was looking to see if Molly and Jane Baird picked out the same bear but they didn't. Molly picked out the white bear with the red, blue and yellow all over it. I think it is the "Victoria Justice" bear. I tried so hard to get her to name it "Jane Bear" : ) But like most of her dolls it had to be "Alice". All of them are Allie June or Allie something, or Alice this or that. So, no Jane Bear. Just thought that would be sweet if she had have agreed. Then we went to the zoo. They left yesterday. Wont see them til Monday : ( Love your pics though. She is a blessed little girl! And a beauty!
Post a Comment