My computer (that had thousands of pictures and close to 100 videos) crashed. I sort of sensed this was about to happen because over the holidays I ordered dvd's to burn my pics and video clips on. Too bad I didn't get around to doing it before it crashed :( If anyone knows anyone that knows how to recover pics and files, please let me know!!! I have tons of special pics and videos that I want to recover. So now, I have a brand new laptop. I love it!!! My next purchase will be an external harddrive to back up my important things ;)
We have had a busy January. We have been busy painting every weekend. Our goal is to have every room painted by spring break. We are wanting all rooms to be painted with semigloss paint so that we can clean the walls. Flat paint is never good...especially with a two-year-old. I will remember that if we ever build another house. We painted our kitchen, living and dining room, hallway, and Jane Baird's bathroom. JB's room was painted before she was born thankfully! I bought bedding for her big girl bed to match so that I wouldn't have to repaint. We have our master bedroom, bathroom, playroom, and laundry room left to paint... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.
I bought some cute accessories for JB's bathroom and surprised her. I painted until midnight last night and then decorated it for her this morning. She loves it! I have a few more things I need to do to. But for now, here are some pics of her newly painted and decorated bathroom:
No comments:
Post a Comment