Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I got so tired last night after updating my blog for 2 hours last night that I didn't even begin my Thankful Challenge. So here it goes: DAY 1: Yesterday I was thankful to have a job. Yesterday was payday, and teachers got a pay cut which totally stinks. AND we are getting another pay cut in January. I did gripe a little about it, but the truth is I'm just thankful to have a job. No, it's not fair that our pay check gets smaller while the legislators' checks get bigger, but I'm glad to get a check and glad that it will pay our bills with some left over. DAY 2: I'm so thankful for my family! I have the world's greatest husband. He adores me and loves me for who I am. He sees so much more in me than I see in myself. He is ALWAYS here for me and he is the hardest working person I know. He helps around the house and is a wonderful dad to our sweet daughter. And that sweet daughter of ours is the most precious little girl ever created. She is full of laughter and energy. She has a mind of her own and doesn't mind expressing it. She has a really girly side to her but can hang with the boys too. She has a very funny personality and is just a ray of sunshine. She is strong willed and goes after what ever she wants. And she loves her mommy and daddy with all her heart. For all of this, I am so thankful!

No comments: