I'm also thankful for watching BAMA football with my family, and a CLEAN game against LSU. Jane Baird loves watching and cheering for The Tide. She repeats what ever we say or scream at the TV (so we have to be careful). Last night she was screaming "GO TIM, GO TIM, GO TIM!" It took me a minute to figure out she was screaming for Trent Richardson :) She watched the entire game with us and enjoyed it as much as we did.
I am so thankful for weekends at home with my family. Alan has been gone A LOT here recently and has worked many weekends ( which he doesn't normally do). I am thrilled that he is home and that things will slow down a little.
And finally, I am SO thankful that this next week will be a 4 day work week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment