Sunday, November 13, 2011

DAY 12: Yesterday I was so thankful for some quiet time! Alan took Jane Baird outside in the backyard so she could fing (swing). While they were outside I put my feet and read my magazine that I have been trying to read for the past month (but have never made it past page 7).
DAY 13: Today I am thankful that my car battery decided to die today instead of tomorrow morning as I head out for work. I am also thankful for my subscription of Taste of Home magazine. Alan's Aunt Velma bought me a subscription to this magazine 2 years in a row and I loved it! We had the most delicious Baja Chicken Burgers for supper tonight. Alan ate four of them and if you know Alan, he never pigs out! He said on a scale from 1 to 10, they were a 9.9 and I would have to agree :)

No comments: