And finally, no trip to the beach would be complete without a little photo shoot on the beach wearing white...right? That seems to be the thing to do so we did it too! I waited until the very last evening right after she woke up from her nap and was still sleepy and ILL! All she wanted to do was to "go play" at The Track. She had tears in her eyes in most of these pictures, but oh well. I tried!
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Jane Baird's favorite thing to do at our condo was to pretend to call my dad on this old fashioned phone she found in the drawer. She would say, "I wanna call Pops!" She "called him" about 500 times every day!
And finally, no trip to the beach would be complete without a little photo shoot on the beach wearing white...right? That seems to be the thing to do so we did it too! I waited until the very last evening right after she woke up from her nap and was still sleepy and ILL! All she wanted to do was to "go play" at The Track. She had tears in her eyes in most of these pictures, but oh well. I tried!
On our way home from the beach we visited the Montgomery Zoo. I do have a few pics from that trip but I used a different camera. Maybe I will get around to posting those one day!
And finally, no trip to the beach would be complete without a little photo shoot on the beach wearing white...right? That seems to be the thing to do so we did it too! I waited until the very last evening right after she woke up from her nap and was still sleepy and ILL! All she wanted to do was to "go play" at The Track. She had tears in her eyes in most of these pictures, but oh well. I tried!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment