Thursday, March 17, 2011
Yesterday Jane Baird and I hung out at home. We played and watched Yo Gabba Gabba all day. That is her most favorite show. She sings along to every song and it is just so stinkin cute. Alan and I find ourselves humming the songs throughout the day! Anyway my dad called yesterday afternoon and invited JB over to play outside with Jack and Hayes. They took turns riding JB around in the jeep and then JB decided she would drive. It's not the first time she has driven, but she just doesn't get the steering thing.
I've been working on an outfit for JB all week. I've done a little every day so that it wouldn't consume me. Sometimes when I start sewing, I can't stop and I didn't want to waste my precious time with JB. So anyway, I finished it today! I'm very proud of it. I am getting better and better. I wouldn't be embarrassed for someone to take a close look at it. (I've made some cute ones that I won't send her to school in b/c I'm afraid that someone might see my mistakes or crooked stitches when they are changing her diaper or something...weird , I know) She wore it to the park today. She wanted to go to Babaw's (translation: Grandma's--my mom) so bad today. We were driving past her neighborhood and she was saying "Play at Babaw's!" but no one was home. I felt so bad b/c she wanted to play so badly so Alan and I took her to the park when he got off work. We pulled in the parking lot and she screamed "Play, play, play!!!" She had a great time. It was hard leaving though. She cried and I said, "Tell the playground bye-bye." She turned with tears in her eyes and said "Bye-bye. See you next time." She is really talking a lot and putting lots of sentences together.
Her behavior has been soooooo good this week. She's only had to go to timeout once and only gotten one spanking...for the whole week. That's incredible for JB. Not that we are super strict or anything, but my baby is a wild woman!
I've been taking more video than pictures lately. JB is so active and I can't get her to sit or stand still for a picture. Grethel Van Epps will have her work cut out for her when we see her next weekend for 2 yr pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment