Wednesday, July 7, 2010

GVE Contest! I WANT TO WIN!!!

Grethel Van Epps is celebrating another year in her photography business! During the month of July she is having contests and specials. I really want to win this one, so I'm doing my homework ;) Check out her blog and website to see how you can be a winner! www.gvephotography.com/blog www.gvephotography.com It all began with a trip to the dentist. I walked in to my dentist's office and saw the most beautiful baby announcement on the counter. (My dentist had just had a baby a month before Jane Baird was born) I asked her who took the photos of her baby and she told me about Grethel Van Epps. I went straight home and visited her website. I was just amazed and knew she was the one to take pics of my precious baby girl!!! Our first session was at Grethel's house. Jane Baird was almost 2 months old at the time. We hadn't had her home long and I was dying to have my beautiful little baby girl photographed. A few days later our gallery was up to view. I will never forget the feeling that I had when I first saw the pics of Jane Baird. They were so beautiful they made me cry. Grethel Van Epps captured what I saw when I looked at my sweet baby girl and I knew that I would never forget how sweet she was a that tiny little size. (I have a horrible memory and fear that I will forget things...that's why I update my blog so often and have pics made all the time) After my first session with Grethel Van Epps I signed up to take her photography class and purchased her "Baby's 1st Year Package." We saw Grethel again for a 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, and 12 month session. She has continued to amaze me every time. She is so talented and creative. Not only is she a wonderful photographer, but she also the sweet, caring, and has a heart of gold. One of my most favorite things about her (besides, sweet, caring and kind-hearted), is that she is really fast! She always has my galleries ready to view in a few days...she must know how terribly impatient I am!!! I am so honored and thankful to have her as a friend and photographer. We see Grethel Van Epps again in September for Jane Baird's 18 month pics. This is the longest I've ever gone without having GVE do Jane Baird's pics and I swear I'm having withdrawals! LOL!!! Here are some of our pics from JB's 1st year:: Just a few from our 3 month session... Our 6 month session... I will never forget this session. We needed natural light and it was raining out side. We took these pics on our porch. Tallulah, our dog, barked the entire time because she was left out. She was a HUGE distraction to Jane Baird, but Grethel is amazing and took great pics These pics were taken on 9th Ave in Jasper. Yes, the colors were really that beautiful...got to be the prettiest trees I've ever seen! Our 9 month session... And our most recent session, 12 months!

1 comment:

Grethel said...

thanks M!!!... you know I love that baby so much!!!