Thursday, June 3, 2010
I took Jane Baird to the doctor at 12 today. We were in and out in 34 minutes! Anyway he said her rash was viral and she may have a fever for the next few days. I'm supposed to treat her with generic Tylenol and/or Motrin and lots of Mommy Love!
We had to go to Sam's after the doctor's visit b/c we were out of diapers...again! I was just at Babies R Us buying a huge pack and we're out again! This time, I bought two GInormous boxes of diapers and a box of 720 baby wipes. Anyway while at Sam's I was looking for table food that I thought Jane Baird would be able to eat. I bought a huge pack of Mandarin Oranges (in the little plastic cups) and couldn't wait to get home so she could try them...well, it was not a success. She didn't like that they were wet and slimy and wouldn't even try them until I gave her a fork. Once she had her fork she would thrust her tongue before she could really taste it. Since I bought such a huge box, I'm not giving up. We are going to try to eat these oranges every day!
Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that JB is ok! Thanks for the phone calls and prayers! Jane Baird is lucky to have wonderful family and friends who care about her so much :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment