Playing in the playroom
Jane Baird is normally the one chasing Logan, but tonight Logan came out of his shell. I guess the more they are together, the more comfortable they are with each other.
Playing with the Jack-in-the-box. They are so cute playing together!
The sky started getting really dark!
and the wind was blowing the trees
Logan was searching for Jane Baird's belly button
He tickled her and kissed her belly button while she drank her bottle.
Grace and Logan left as soon as the storms passed. Jane Baird was so tired and went straight to bed. About 30 minutes after Grace and Logan got home, a tornado touched down in their town. Grace said she and Logan, who was asleep in her arms, sat in the bathroom and waited for the storm to pass. Her husband was at work so she was alone. I can't imagine how scary that was for her. Thankfully there was not any damage done to her home. Others weren't so lucky though. There was lots of damage in the town and surrounding areas. I'm praying for those who suffered damage and injuries!
No comments:
Post a Comment