We have been cleaning out all of Jane Baird's clothes that do not fit her anymore. While going through the clothes in her closet I came across her birthday dress. I bought it back in September. I knew back then that she always measured a little taller than average for her age so I took a chance and bought an 18 mo dress. Since her one year pics will be coming up in less than 2 months, I thought that maybe we should try the dress on just in case it needed to be taken up any. I was so pleased to see that it fit with lots of room to grow. I love long dresses and it's almost to her ankles so I am happy!
1 comment:
LOve that cupcake dress! And love the princess/little girl pajamas. Where did you get them? Molly already has cupcake invitations someone gave us so I need a cupcake dress too! ": ) Hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment