Monday, October 19, 2009

PRUNES!

Well Saturday I went to the store to stock up on baby food. I have been trying to get her to "eat the rainbow." I don't want her to be a picky eater. Anyway I was trying to buy a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. By mistake, I picked up prunes. I thought I was buying plums. Well when we got home, I fed her lunch...plums...wrong! I opened up prunes. The smell just about knocked me out! I gave her a few bites and she loved them. I couldn't stand the smell so I quit feeding them to her and gave her peas instead. I felt guilty for taking them away from her b/c she liked them, but I thought it was cruel to feed them to her in the first place. Yesterday I decided that I was limiting her by not giving her things that I think are gross. I Let her have her prunes and as you can see, she was a happy girl. I made Alan feed them to her b/c I couldn't stand the smell. And let me just say, without going into great detail, I'm still paying for the prunes today...in a big way!
Jane Baird eating prunes in her new Alabama pajamas from Poppa

No comments: