So far Jane Baird has eaten green beans and green peas and she likes them both. I asked Jane Baird's doctor about making baby food for her and he said it was fine. I love to cook and thought I would give it a try tonight... I steamed some carrots and put them into the food processor. I was excited to feed them to her and capture the look on her face when she tried them. As you can clearly see in the pics, she is not a fan!!! It was so funny to watch her eat them. She shivered like 12 times while eating them. I decided to feed her the green beans and then slip in a bite of carrots to try to trick her. Well, that did not go over well at all. I guess she doesn't like carrots...or it could be my cooking!
*FYI* It may appear that we tortured JB with these carrots for quite sometime but this actually went on for less than 3 minutes and she only had about 3 or 4 bites of carrots...we knew that she was just not having it!
1 comment:
Sorry but these are hilarious!!!! Too cute as well. Have you gotten a highchair yet? I have not. I want a wooden one for some reason.
Post a Comment