Monday, October 5, 2009

Back to reality...

We went to my cousin's wedding over the weekend. We had such a great time. I just love my family and I am so thankful that we were all able to get together over the weekend. I wish we could have stayed a few extra days. We drove down Friday afternoon and made it just in time to put Jane Baird to bed. We got up early Saturday morning and had breakfast together. We spent the morning on the beach and then went for lunch at Dusty's. It was so yummy! Then we just hung out until time for the wedding. We had a blast at the wedding and reception. After we left, Reagan, Morgan, my mom and I all hung out in Reagan's room while the guys stayed with the sleeping kiddos. It was so nice for us all to be together. Reagan and Drew were up early packing on Sunday. They had a 9 hour drive ahead of them. We left about 10:30 and made it home around 5:30. We made several stops along the way home including Durbin Farms for some fresh peaches (even though its not really peach season anymore). Its back to reality now :( Congratulations to Mike and Mickey Duffey. The wedding was beautiful and we all had a wonderful time. Thank you for sharing your special day with us!

No comments: