Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day

Jane Baird, my mom and I went for a walk at the park Monday morning. The weather is so nice and the fresh air is great for Jane Baird. She loves being outside and we rarely go anywhere b/c I have to protect her from all this illness going around. After the park we ate lunch and then Alan, JB and I had a nice quiet afternoon at home doing nothing! I love days like that. We went to eat dinner at my parents house. My dad is the best griller I know and when he said he was grilling a roast I was like, "I'll be there!" Jane Baird slept the whole time we were there and Jack, Hayes, Alan, Chad, and I went outside. Of course I was there to take pics and the boys were playing ball. It was just a nice relaxing day for us :)

No comments: