Wednesday, September 16, 2009

JB's New Toys

My sister, Reagan, gave us her kids' exersaucer after they both out-grew it. It's been sitting in our attic for over a year. A few months ago we got it down from the attic and thought we would let Jane Baird try it out. So far, she hasn't been impressed with it at all...until three days ago she finally realized how it worked and began to play in it. She was getting super excited and acting like a wild woman in it. It was sooooo cute! I decided that she was ready for a jumper. There is a big consignment sale in our town called Henrietta's closet. The sale is twice a year (Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter). I wasn't too interested in the sale this year but I figured they would have jumper and such. I didn't really want to get out this evening so I asked my sis if she would go and look for a jumper and in return I would cook dinner for us all. She went and took pictures of all of the jumpers and texted them to me so I could decide which one I wanted. I ended up deciding to get one that hangs in the doorway and a jumperoo (too bad they didn't have any pink ones). Jane Baird loves them both (even though they are not pink)!!! She is so funny bouncing all around :-)

No comments: