Monday, September 21, 2009

I haven't posted anything in a few days b/c my computer was being attacked by this strange thing called Personal Antivirus. Its a malicious program that attacks your computer and makes you believe that your computer has a virus and is infecting all of your personal files, photos, etc but really it just aggravates the mess out of you and wants your credit card number. Oh and it blocks you from web pages such as FB. It is highly annoying...I hope none of you out there ever get it. It was a pain to remove. I spent 3 hours yesterday trying to figure out how to do it. There are hidden files everywhere but finally deleted them all. Anyway not much has been going on at the Harbison house. We all watched the Bama game on Saturday. JB got dressed up in her new pink cheerleader outfit and I made a delicious lasagna...not exactly football food, but that's what Alan wanted. The rest of the day was we just hung out in the house. All of this rain is driving us crazy! Yesterday I spent hours ridding our computer of the Personal Antivirus and we went for a little drive to get out of the house for a little while. Jack finally had his birthday party (over 2 weeks late) but we weren't able to go. Jane Baird and I can't be around kids right now b/c the flu is everywhere in the schools. That is his first birthday party I have ever missed. I felt so bad for not going, but I have to keep JB and myself well. I also found out that the lady that sits behind us in church just got over the flu so I guess we can't go back to church either :-( JB seems to be completely well from her cough and congestion. We have been trying so hard to nurse her back to health. We have been calling the doctor's office every 3 days with updates on her condition and doing everything they have been telling us to do and it worked! I am so glad she is doing better. Now I just have to keep her well. She goes to her 6 month check-up on the 28th and will get more immunizations and a flu shot so she needs to be well for that! Next Saturday will be a fun day. Jane Baird is having her 6 month pictures made by Grethel Van Epps. I hope the weather is nice...we are going for a fall theme and I would love some outside pictures. She may even come to our house this time which would be great for JB!

No comments: