Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Day 4 amd 5 of my Couch to 5K
Yesterday I waited until around 6:30 to exercise. Alan went with Jane Baird and me and when we pulled into the parking lot of the park, I saw one of my best friends there. She was going to walk with her mother but she walked/ran with us instead. Alan was exhausted from a long day of work so he sat on the bench most of the time. It is so nice to have a friend to exercise with :-) It was so humid though. It was extremely hard to run and breathe in the humidity.
Today I went to a different park b/c it was just Jane Baird and me and I like to go to a busy park if its just the two of us. I did so good today. It was still humid though. I was sweating before I even got JB into the stroller. I wanted to stop running so bad but I just kept telling myself that since I was already there exercising, I needed to give 100% and make it count! So I did. After our exercise, we headed to Sonic and I got a large Diet Cherry Limade. It was yummy and refreshing! Tomorrow will be one week since I began my training. I think I am going to do week one again...I'm just not ready to move on to week 2 yet. I have learned that if I push myself too hard, I give up. I have to remember that it takes time to build endurance and I need to go at my own pace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment