Sunday, August 9, 2009
All dolled up!
For those who don't know me very well, I love to shop for Jane Baird and I love to dress her up in beautiful dresses and matching hair bows. Jane Baird has a closet full of sweet little smocked bishop dresses and I always dress her up if we are going somewhere. And sometimes I dress her up when we don't go anywhere. She is such a little doll and I always tell myself that she loves dressing up (although I know that she probably doesn't care).
Now that JB is off the vent, she is able to wear clothes. We brought a ton of sweet little dresses for her to wear. I figured that dresses would be the easiest for her to wear b/c she is hooked up to those machines. Well the other night the nurse asked me "Do you not have any onesies for her?" And I said, "Yes but she can't wear those during the day! Those are just for sleeping. We never go anywhere in a onesie." Our nurse thought that was funny (she only has boys and doesn't understand about girls).
This morning we walked in to the NICU and our nurse told me that she had dressed her for church since it was Sunday (even though JB isn't able to go to church b/c she is being held captive by CHS) . I unwrapped her blanket and she was wearing a sweet little pink dress w/matching hair bow. I was so proud of Lorietta for getting her all dolled up this morning. I'm sure she will be back in a onsie tomorrow :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment