Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Long, busy day!
Today was a busy day! Jane Baird and I slept in and then I got up and fed JB her breakfast and then I made my breakfast...Oatmeal with fresh blueberries from my dad's blueberry bush...yum yum! Then after breakfast I got Jane Baird and myself ready for our daily walk (I just started this daily walk thing yesterday so we'll see how long it lasts) at the park. It always takes so long to get ready to go anywhere! So we finally made it to the park and had a 45 minute walk. The park was shaded so it wasn't too hot and there was a nice breeze every now and then. Jane Baird napped while I walked. I wore my pedometer and got about 6,000 steps in during my walk (I am aiming for 10,000 steps each day...that sounds easy, but its not!) After the walk we went home and I fed JB her lunch and then I made my lunch. JB took another nap while I got some cleaning done. Before I knew it, it was time to shower and get ready for dinner at Angie's house. We had a delicious mexican feast! I ate way too much...maybe I should have walked a little longer today. We didn't leave her house until around 10:30 tonight. I dropped Alan and JB off at our house and then I headed to Wal-Mart. When I finally got home, I fed JB and was about to put her in bed when she spit up EVERYWHERE! Now anyone who reads my blog regularly or anyone who knows JB knows that she never spits up...maybe once a month, if that. She soaked me, her pj's, Alan's pillow, her blanket... So I called Alan to bring me a towel and we cleaned her up and then it was into the bathtub for a second bath. After her bath, she was so tired and went right to sleep. Poor baby! I am glad her belly was feeling better and she was able to fall asleep.
It's been a long day and it's now 12:35 am and I need to get in bed. I'm too tired to post any pictures so I will post some tomorrow. By the way, my pedometer says 8,000 so I didn't make my goal...oh well, maybe tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment