Thursday, July 9, 2009

Jane Baird is Officially a Big Girl!!!

Jane Baird slept in her own room last night. I put her to bed at 10:00 and she slept until 5:30 this morning. I'm so proud of her!!! At 5:30 I got her up and fed her her breakfast and then wrapped her back up and put her in bed with me. We both slept until 10:00. I needed the sleep b/c I only got a few hours of sleep and Alan is on his way to North Carolina to work which means he won't be home this evening to give me a much needed break. I'm so proud of me sweet baby girl but I missed her like crazy though. I am so used to her being beside me and being able to hear her breathe. I stayed up until 1:30 this morning and then finally went to bed. I tossed and turned until 3:00 and I guess I finally fell asleep. Hopefully she will sleep well again tonight but hopefully a little later than 5:30.

No comments: