Saturday, May 2, 2009

Shopping Day!

Today my friend Dusti, her adorable daughter, Maci, Jane Baird and I went shopping. We left around 10:00 this morning and didn't get home until around 9:oo pm. Yes, 11 hours of shopping with a 5 week old baby and 5 year old child. I must brag on Jane Baird and Maci. Jane Baird slept most of the day (she only woke up twice today but I'm sure she'll make up for it tonight) and Maci was so well-behaved (and well-mannered) and helped take care of Jane Baird. We had so much fun together despite the lousy weather.
Getting dressed up in my strawberry bubble suit
Waiting for Dusti and Maci to arrive
Jane Baird is thinking about all of the things mommy will buy for her
We are ready to go do some damage at the shops!
Buckled in and ready to shop!
Maci is ready to shop too!

No comments: