Thursday, May 28, 2009

My 1st favorite part of each day is spending time with Jane Baird and Alan. I love my family and just can't seem to get enough of them! My second favorite part of each day is late at night when I get to update my blog. For me, it's a time to reflect on my day and my time with my amazing daughter and husband. I love to upload my photos and look at each one to re-live moments of the day. Its also fun to look back at my previous posts to see how far JB has come since she was born. I try to keep it updated for Alan and myself to enjoy. However, we also have a TON of family members and friends checking it every day for updates and it's nice to be able to share part of our lives with everyone. I only update after JB has gone to bed for the night or while she is napping. Lately I have been really busy and have been too tired to update. Pictures are piling up on my camera! Blogger also seems to be a little slower at uploading my pictures late in the night (I guess there must be a lot of other mommies out there trying to upload pictures of thier little ones after they put them to bed. All the activity must be slowing it down) That gets irritating when I am so tired after a busy day. I'm too tired to upload anything tonight, but I will find time tomorrow to upload some pictures.

No comments: