We have been enjoying our time at home with Jane Baird. She is doing very well and sleeps well through the night. We were having to wake her up every 3 hours to eat but we stopped that. Now that she is eating better, we wait until she lets us know that she is ready to eat. We get a lot more rest that way. We have enjoyed having lots of visitors stop by. Today my good friend Naomi and her gorgeous daughter Carly came by. (I didn't even think to get out my camera to take pictures while they were here.) It was so nice to see them.
Today was my mother's birthday so we ate dinner at my parent's house and had cake. My nephew Cameron made a brief appearance. We don't see him much anymore (he is almost 17 and now has a social life). I am glad he came over to meet his new cousin.
Monday we go to see our pediatrician. This will be our first visit with him. We were supposed to see him while we were in the hospital after Jane Baird was born but she was taken away so fast that we never had the chance. I will be sure to let everyone know how the visit goes.
Tomorrow is Easter and Jane Baird's first church service (outside of the womb). We are so excited to take her. I hope she does well. We joked that if she cries, no one would be able to hear her anyway b/c her cry is so quiet. She will look so pretty in her Easter dress. Hopefully I will get some good pictures.
1 comment:
I love all of these pictures!! My favorite is of her after the bath. I am also so tickled to see you already have her wearing the little dress and cardigan we got her. She is so yummy! I can't wait to see her again.
Post a Comment