Monday, April 13, 2009
2 Week Doctor's Appointment
Today my sister-in-law, Angie and I took Jane Baird to see her pediatrician, Dr. Farr at Birmingham Pediatrics. She slept the whole way there and was a little angel just about the entire day. When we first got into a room, the nurse told me to undress her but to leave her diaper on. We walked her over to the scale and then removed the diaper. She weighed 7 lbs 6 ounces and is over her birth weight. While walking back into our room with my naked baby in my arms, I started to feel something a little wet. All of a sudden JB was peeing everywhere. Angie and I were laughing and the nurse was too. Then JB started to poop and the nurse yelled "go to the sink" but I didn't see the sink right away. I finally saw it and got to it just in time. The nurse threw a few paper towels down in the sink to catch the poop. Then we were moved into the next room since the floor in room #11 was covered with teetee. Dr. Farr came into the room to meet us and examine Jane Baird. She was a little angel throughout the entire examination. She didn't cry until the lab lady pricked her heel for a blood test. JB didn't like that one bit! She calmed down pretty quickly and fell asleep. She slept the whole way home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!!! I am so glad to hear how well JB is doing. We love Dr. Farr(he examined Logan while Dr. Bill was gone on vacation)! What a great choice. I hope you guys think as highly of this practice as we do.
Post a Comment