Tuesday, December 30, 2008
27 week appointment
Today Alan and I went for my 27 week appointment. We had to have an ultrasound re-check because the baby has not shown her face (this was the third try). When we went in for the ultrasound the tech told me that I was her last patient and if I wanted, she would play around with the 4-D machine. Alan and I were super excited because we were dying to see what she looked like. Alan got to see just how active she really is. She was constantly moving the entire time which made it difficult to get good pictures (we only ended up with 2 good ones). Although we only got 2 pictures, we got to see her in action. We watched her suck her thumb, hiccup, drink some amniotic fluid, flex her muscles in her arm, wave, and touch her foot to her forehead (she must be double-jointed like daddy). The whole time she was changing positions in my tummy.
We scheduled our official 4-D ultrasound in two weeks (this one we will have to pay for). Hopefully she will be more cooperative and sit still long enough to get some good photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment