Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Not so Good News :(
Ok so I went to the doctor yesterday expecting the worst but hoping for the best. The ultrasound did not pick up a heartbeat. I am measuring 6 weeks but I am 100% certain that I am not that far along and maybe that's why there is no heartbeat. Even though we did not see a beating heart, the ultra sound showed that my sac has grown. It was about the size of a dime last week and now it is much larger. That gives me some hope. Anyway I have to go back to the doctor next Tuesday for another ultrasound to see if there is a heartbeat. The doctor said that I would need a D&C if there is not one. I am trying to stay positive. Please keep me in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment